How to Order
To place an order, you can:
- Email us with your order. We will then contact you for payment details within 48 hours. Please supply a daytime telephone number.
- Telephone us on 020 8340 8632 with your order. Please have your credit card details ready.
- Order online by clicking on the 'Add to Basket' button by your chosen item. We accept payment by credit and debit card through Paypal.
In all cases, orders will be confirmed within 48 hours by email or telephone. We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard and Switch for email, fax and telephone orders.
Our products may contain traces of either nuts or nut oils. The manufactuers of these products label their packaging according to regulation guidelines.
- Delivery is charged according to the weight of your order.
- Delivery within the UK is by Recorded Royal Mail First Class.
- Delivery overseas is by Royal Mail International Signed For service.
- All orders will be delivered to the address as you enter it, therefore we cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address is incorrect.
- We do not offer next day delivery.
- We generally have all the items listed on the website in stock. Occasionally, due to seasonal demand, we have to order items for you. If this is the case, we will contact you to inform you of the lead time or offer you the choice of a replacement item or cancellation of the order.
- We cannot accept responsibility for products damaged when posted internationally, as we do not have control over temperature during transit.
- All damages should be reported within 12 hours of receiving the goods with digital photo proof.
- All items you are unsatisfied with should be reported within 12 hours of receiving the goods and arrangements should be made to return the item in resaleable condition.
- Refunds will only be made on goods returned to us. Please note that you will be liable for any postage cost incurred as a result of returning items. You should obtain proof of postage when returning the goods.
Terms and Conditions
- We aim to deliver quality produce to the consumer as efficently as possible.
- Terms and condtions do not affect your statutory rights according to UK laws.
- This site belongs to Deli and other Delights, 343 Archway Road, Highgate, London N6 5AA.
- If you need to contact us please click on Contact Us.
- Products, packaging and price are subject to change without any prior notice. If such situation arises we will contact you before any order is processed.
- Before orders are dispatched, all payments will be processed. Please make sure that the details you provide us with are correct. Deli & Delights will not accept responsibility for any orders not processed due to incorrect or invalid payment details given.